Contents

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Librarian NEWs

Hi Everyone...


Well where to start?  
Some of you will have read in the Messenger, or online on our School Website today that the Position of Librarian is up for grabs and this is indeed true.
My last day as your Wanaka Primary School Librarian is Friday 
18th December(which is also the last day of school).
I have been the Librarian here for just over 3 years and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and wish to Thank all the staff and management for their support throughout these years.
Over this last year I have been, via correspondence, doing the first year of a two year Vet Nursing Certificate and, during the School holidays, working at The Wanaka Boarding Kennels and Cattery and they have offered the Management position which I have accepted.
I will continue my Vet Nursing Studies and will also be at VetLife every Tuesday during 2016, while working with the Cats and Dogs Full time.

Thanks for all the support shown to me from Students and staff alike.

If ya see me around in 2016 please don't hesitate to say hi!!!

I am sure that you will have an amazing new Librarian and I hope you will all continue to show them your support!!!

Thanks again
Sara Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment