Contents

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Day 2 of term 4 Challenge

1.Pi-shu  by John Butler
A story of changing times and Panda's - Lovely story and pretty pictures
www.johnbutlerart.com

2. Lucky Mucky Pup by Ken Brown
Funny, fast paced story and illustratios
www.mebooks.co















3. When Henry caught Imaginitis by Nick Bland
Great use of Black and white - with Splashes of colour !!!
www.goodreads.com

4. Leaves for Mr Walter by Janeen Brian and David Cox
I enjoyed this story! Kids can teach us so much - never to old to learn or to rethink!
Unfortunately I couldn't locate a piture for this book.

5. Whatever by William Bee
Loved this book - made me giggle!!!


6. My Dad's a Drago Catcher by Tanya Batt
Fast paced reading Great pictures !
www.booksforkids.co.nz
7. Jane and the Dragon by Martin Baynton
This story has been made into a cartoon TV series.
ellgroupd.blogspot.com

8. Why Can't I Fly? by Ken Brown
Funny Pictures - a story to make you laugh!
www.wxicof.com


9. Hector An Old Bear by Dorothy Butler
Made me remember my Tigger toy - great memories!
Couldn't locate the picture of the cover for this one.

10. Come away from the Water, Shirley  by John Birmingham
Unusual story but the illustrations create the balance between the adults and child.

www.goodreads.com




No comments:

Post a Comment