7 Days = 70 books WAHOO!!!
1. Can I Cuddle the Moon by Kerry Brown and Lisa Stewart
A sweet story with interesting, fresh, illustrations
2. Edmond Went Far Away by Martin Bax and Michael Foreman
This is a long story about going finding out for yourself what is out there!
Simple childlike drawings with handwritten text.
4. The Wishing Star by Christina Butler and Frank Endersby
Shiny illustrations with a cute story
5. Madeline's Christmas by Ludwig Bemelmans
Great story for all to enjoy, I loved it.
6. Rats by Gavin Bishop
A remake of an old tale but with a unique twist
Great story with lots of humor - a MUST read for all parents
8. The Quiltmakers Gift by Jeff Brumbeau and Gail de Marcken
The truth about "Giving" and the illustrations are stunning
9. Stanley Paste by Aaron Blabey
Great pictures and the story left me smiling :)
10. UG - "Boy Genius of the Stone-Age" by Raymond Briggs
This is written in Graphic Novel format - so if you like cartoons you may enjoy this.
Happy reading - enjoy your browsing!!!!