Contents

Monday, 10 March 2014

Week 6

Over halfway through Term 1.... wowser!!!!

Today at school we have the "duathalons" running throughout the day... Good luck to all students!!!!!

www.fitterkids.co.nz

www.eventfinder.co.nz


Thank goodness the weather is Beautiful and Sunny!!!!
fin6.com


Mornings are dark for longer and heavy with dew. Sometimes the hint of frost is in the air... 
Summer is on it's way out especially as we are now almost halfway through March...

www.hdwallpapers.in


The gardening/plant display is still in the library - soon to become something new.... 
what should it be... what will it be.... I know - can you give me suggestions - just write a comment and I will take all that I see into consideration :)

Watch this space, make a comment to let me know if anyone but me is reading this!!!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

SJ



No comments:

Post a Comment