Contents

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Who's the new librarian??

Hi All,

     My name is Sara Davis and I have been fortunate enough to have been hired on as the new Librarian for the Wanaka Primary School Library!

     I have been the full time manager of the Cromwell Public Library for a number of years and now work 3 days a week in a great environment with lovely colleagues and have the luxury of an 8 minute walk to and from work :)
    I am very excited to be working at the Wanaka Primary School as the Librarian and bringing up a new group of year 5 and 6 Library Leaders, teaching them the In's and Out's of the library so in my next post I will hopefully be introducing them to you or at the very least letting you know what they are working on!!!


     The days when I am not working as the librarian I am usually home working at my other love - my home based business "CreativelyCrafted." I create and sew soft toys, puppets and hand crafts that depict native New Zealand Wildlife.

www.creativelycrafted.co.nz





    The hours of both of my interests allow me to be home for my two teenagers when their school day is at an end and it also allows me to get in my garden and to care for our pets :)
     We have two adult rabbits - New Zealand Whites (Smithers and Willow, shown below, who occasionally have kits),



 two goldfish, two snails, a cat named Storm and a Canary called Joy...
 There is "Never a dull moment in the Johnston household"!!!

   Remember to take at least 15 minutes a day to just breathe and if in that 15 minutes you get to read a paragraph of a great book all the better!!!!

Chow for now!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I love your hand puppets - they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words on my puppets, they are one of my passions!

    ReplyDelete